RESOURCES AND CAPABILITIES
Fenwick Gemmell Reid consultancy programmes are always designed to meet the specific requirements of the client brief. We build a project team which encompasses the relevant geographical and functional skills to deliver your precise expectations.
To do this, we call on our trusted network of Associates, all of whom have a wealth of consulting expertise in their specific area of operation.
Much of our work has been conducted in North America, the EU and CEE, but we are increasingly engaged in developing markets around the globe.
Our services embrace:
- Acquisition, licensing and technology searches
- Market entry studies and strategic reviews
- Innovative routes to market
- VMS and herbal product and process development
- Regulatory, QA and safety support
- Partner search
- Exploiting developing markets
- Opportunity analysis and internationalisation
- Innovation programmes
- Due diligence
- Management Training
Perhaps most important of all, every consultancy programme is managed by the principals of the company. This enables us to co-ordinate a project effectively across several countries.